Online CHSRA D1 Apparel Store
Place and pay for orders online.
California High School Rodeo Association
Proudly representing the counties of
Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama and Trinity.
CHSRA District 1
Rodeo Schedule 2018 - 2019
- September 21-23 in McArthur, CA. District 1 High School and Jr. High.
- October 12 - 14 in Red Bluff, CA. District 1 High School and Jr. High.
- November 2 - 4 in Red Bluff, CA. District 1 High School and Jr. High.
- January 11 - 13 in Red Bluff, CA. District 1 Shoot-Out with Districts 2 and 3. Jr. High Jackpot only.
- February 1 - 3 in Corning. District 2 Hosting - High School only.
- March 15 - 17 in Plymouth, CA. CHALLENGE OF CHAMPIONS High School Only
- March 22 - 24 in Red Bluff, CA. District 1 High School and Jr. High.
- April 5 - 7 in Red Bluff, CA District 1 High School and Jr. High DISTRICT FINALS.
- May 3 - 5 in Etna, CA District 1 High School DISTRICT FINALS.
- May 16 - 18 in Red Bluff, CA. JR. HIGH STATE FINALS
- June 9 -15 in Bishop, CA. HIGH SCHOOL STATE FINALS
- June 23 - 29 in Huron, South Dakota. JR. HIGH NATIONAL FINALS
- July 14 - 20 in Rock Springs, Wyoming. HIGH SCHOOL NATIONAL FINALS
** Please note change to Jr. High members having 10 qualifying rodeos. Two one day/one go rodeos in September, October, November, March and April.
** High School members have 8 rodeos in the two day/two go average format.
2018-2019 Rodeo Season Information
Click HERE for Membership Information
Please complete online NHSRA membership and get California forms and payment mailed ASAP. Must be received by September 7, 2018 or 2 weeks prior to first rodeo.
All members must watch all 8 SAFETY VIDEOS and submit a VERIFICATION FORM for the 2018-2019 rodeo season.
Click HERE for Video links and Verification Form.
Print Last Page & Turn in to
District 1 Host Hotel
Comfort Inn Red Bluff
90 Sale Lane
Red Bluff CA 96080
Support the Watkins Family
A & R Deli Deal
Rodeo Contestants (show your back number) are eligible for FREE DRINK with Deli Sandwich Purchase!
Thank You A & R !!
Battle for the Saddle
Thank You District 2 !
Congratulations to D1 Champions:
ALL AROUND COWBOY - Bailey Small
HEADER - Cole Bunting
HEELER - Clayton Moore
STEER WRESTLING - Trent Watkins
BULL RIDING - Will Kruger
BAREBACK - Jacek Frost
BREAKAWAY - Addie Tilton
BARRELS - Harli Gomes
POLES - Miley Bunting
Red Bluff Shoot Out 2019
High School Results
AA Cowboy--Tanner Darst (1)
Reserve AA: Bailey Small (1)
AA Cowgirl--Jayce Blake (NV)
Reserve AA: Paige Lake (OR)
- Barrel Racing--Paige Lake (OR)
- Bull Riding--Kyle McCarthy (2)
- Pole Bending--Emily Mayo (2)
- Tie Down Roping--Wyatt Smith (3)
- Goat Tying--Lauren Hopkins (3)
- Steer Wrestling--Tanner Darst (1)
- Girls Breakaway--Miley Bunting (1)
- Saddle Bronc--Bailey Small (1)
- Bareback Riding--Brent Applegarth (3)
- Team Roping--Shelby Dunning & Trent Watkins (1)
- Girls Cutting--Jayce Blake (NV)
- Boys Cutting--Justin Schuette (3)
- Reined Cow Horse--Pierce Wold (3)
DISTRICT 1 HIGH SCHOOL CUTTING POINTS IN ALL AROUND -- 2019-2020 SEASON VOTE
TURN IN BALLOTS/VOTING WILL
OCCUR AT APRIL RODEO CHECK-IN
CURRENT MEMBERS AND ASSOCIATE MEMBERS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE
YES VOTE WON BY RATIO OF 7:1
Double click here to add text.
Jr High District Finals Results
All Around Cowgirl - Kylyn Watkins
All Around Cowboy - Colton Suther
Reserve All Around Cowgirl - Paden Cash
Reserve All Around Cowboy - Jasper Frost
Rookie Cowgirl - Rainy Minton
Rookie Cowboy - Jhett Neer
Click HERE for Full Results
High School District Finals Results
All Around Cowgirl - Miley Bunting
All Around Cowboy - Bailey Small
Reserve All Around Cowgirl - Masey Minton
Reserve All Around Cowboy - Cole Bunting
Rookie Cowgirl - Miley Bunting
Rookie Cowboy - Jacek Frost
Click HERE for Full Results
California Junior High State Finals Rodeo
May 15-18, 2019
Tehama District Fairgrounds ~ Red Bluff, CA
click HERE for information
Good Luck District 1!
California High School State Finals Rodeo
June 9-15, 2019 ~ Tri-County Fairgrounds ~ Bishop, CA
click HERE for Contestant Packet click HERE for Online Entry Link
Entry Deadline: May 17th (See Contestant Packet for Details)